Washable Floor Mats
If you go to a hotel, they have specially designed "towels" that are washable floor mats. They apparently do this for cleanliness reasons and ease of maintenance.
I got diagnosed and began washing my bathroom rug and front door rug regularly. I was going to a Laundromat once a week with a ton of laundry and it was time consuming, exhausting and expensive.
After a few weeks, I was like "I could have replaced these rugs for this amount of money. It would be less effort and they would be in better shape."
So I began throwing them out and buying new periodically and still hated the whole thing.
So I bought towels to use as rugs to make it easier to wash them.
I don't know if there is a means for people who aren't buying supplies in bulk from a commercial source to get towels intentionally designed to be used as floor mats like you see in hotels, but I would like to have that.
In some color other than plain white which seems to be the only color used in hotels.
Comments
Post a Comment