Low VOCs and Minimal Off Gassing
Hard plastics are fine. I prefer natural materials like cotton and silk. A Cotton poly blend is okay.
Synthetic carpets are not only germy and nasty and hard to keep clean, they can off gas. I not only have serious respiratory problems, I have reason to believe that off gassing from petroleum products and plastics contributes to high mortality rates for my condition.
I gave up my car and I rarely set foot in a gas station anymore. I avoid products like Styrofoam drinking cups which leave residue in foods. You can actually taste it.
There are infections that kill people with my condition which aren't typically dangerous to normal humans. I'm an Environmental Resource Management major. I looked up some of these infections and some of them are used to remediate oil spills.
In other words, they eat petroleum products and they think people like me are yummy too. You connect the dots and tell me where that gets you.
Comments
Post a Comment