Bedrooms and Bathrooms

Probably three bedrooms, one or two private baths, a half bath for guests near the front door or something like that. I had a two story three bedroom, 2.5 bath house in California and the half bath was downstairs by the front door.

A deep soaking tub with a shower head on a hose attachment in the shared bathroom. A walk-in shower in the Master bathroom.

Pedestal sinks or a countertop with no cabinets under it. Some open shelving as storage.

I haven't had towels in years. I'm okay these days using towels at hotels, but I've considered looking into air dry options like hand dryers you see in some public bathrooms.

At some salon, they had heat lamps as an option and my delicate hair did better with that than with a hair dryer.

And I need a work space where I can put a knitting machine and work on my clothing ideas, preferably in some way separate from the living areas.

For privacy reasons, the master bedroom should be separated from the other bedrooms by the main living areas.

Comments